doctor tar

Friday, February 24, 2006

Slow Foote and lead foot Pronger

So the final line of my last entry proved to jinx the Men's Hockey Team. I watched the final two periods of the Russia game and it was easy to see that while, for the most part, the Canadians played hard and gave it 100 per cent, they were disorganized, misguided and ineffective. How does $98 mill translate into 11 (or was it 12?) scoreless periods? In hindsight, it's easy to second guess and play coach or GM and talk about who should've been on the team but you can't live life retroactively so...

So here's a "coffee should be hot but not that hot" story. I guess there's two familes suing McDonald's because they have a sensitivity to them and becmae ill after dining at their fine establishment, he was unaware their fries wheat and milk ingredients. Hence, he is suing them.
Shame on the big M for not having full disclosure on their ingredients and shame on those people for eating there.

Q & A: anyone remember Rodney Allen Rippy? How'bout Mason Reece? If not, try this.

And Manny, FYI, please, please don't correct my spelling on my blog, because I never proof read what I write and, Manny, FYI, on closer inspection, you can see my miss spelling was due to a typo and not a deliberate error.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry bud, I didn't realize you were so sensitive. Won't happen again. Yes you did jinx the men's hockey team!

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Auren said…

    I becmae eyraight aboot speeling things al the tyme.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Alain Saffel said…

    Good article on the female Elvis impersonator.

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Tara said…

    Umm, Scott, it's been eight months since your last post.

    Enquiring minds want to know what's up...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home